This is source I found from another site, main source you can find in last paragraph
A weekly summary of police activity in the North Shore.(Photo: Matt Colby/Now Media Group)Buy PhotoCONNECT>TWEET>LINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE
1. A 45-year-old Cedarburg man reported that two teenagers approached him in the Walmart parking lot, 6300 W. Brown Deer Road, and asked him for a dollar on Oct. 12. One of the teenagers pulled out a black handgun, demanded money and struck him in the face with the magazine of the handgun. They did not take anything from the man.
2. A man in the 5400 block of Churchill Lane called police when his fiancee woke up suddenly and ran out of their house screaming at 1:21 a.m. Oct. 15. She was found hiding in the bushes on the side of the house. It turns out she had a bad dream and woke up thinking there were people breaking into their house.
3. Three Brown Deer men, ages 23, 20 and 21, were cited for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia at 8:35 p.m. Oct. 9, when officers responded to a home in the 9300 block of North 49th Street on a report of a strong marijuana odor. Officers recovered more than 61 grams of marijuana, a digital scale, pill bottles and numerous pieces of paraphernalia in the house. A 21-year-old Brown Deer man and a 20-year-old Mequon man were arrested for possession with intent to deliver.
4. A 26-year-old Brown Deer man who was found slumped over in the driver's seat of a 2007 Chevrolet Equinox in the 8200 block of North 46th Street was arrested at 11:57 p.m. Oct. 10 after officers found a concealed firearm, a stolen license plate, several Xanax pills and marijuana. Police also learned the Equinox had been stolen in an armed robbery in Milwaukee. The case will be reviewed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office.
5. A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for a warrant in the TJ Maxx parking lot, 9000 N. Green Bay Road, at 3 p.m. Oct. 13. After his arrest, officers found out he was in possession of marijuana. After being handcuffed, he ran away. He was found in the 3900 block of River Lane. The Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office will review charges of escape, marijuana possession with intent to deliver and possession of Oxycodone.
6. Four dollars and multiple board games were taken from an car in the 4600 block of Spring Lane on the night of Oct. 9. The owner left the garage door open and the car unlocked.
7. A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman and a 38-year-old Milwaukee woman were arrested for shoplifting from TJ Maxx at 4:12 p.m. Oct. 10. Police also learned from video surveillance that the two women had shoplifted from the store on Oct. 7.
8. A 28-year-old Hartford man was arrested after he was caught shoplifting from Walmart, 6300 W. Brown Deer Road, at 2:14 .m. Oct. 12. He left the stolen merchandise in his sweatshirt, which was found with a syringe in a nearby wooded area.
9. A 58-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for her second drunken driving offense at 7 p.m. Oct. 12 in the 4500 block of Schroeder Drive.
10. Windows were broken out at Subway, 6514 W. Brown Deer Road, and the Brown Deer Cleaners, 6512 W. Brown Deer Road, at 12:08 a.m. Oct. 13.
11. The sunroof of a car was smashed by rocks sometime before 2:12 a.m. Oct. 13 at Aldi, 6720 W. Brown Deer Road. Police believe the Subway vandals are responsible for the damage.
12. A 48-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft and prowling at 10:54 p.m. Oct. 14 after he was found to be in possession of items stolen from a vehicle in the 6200 block of Darnel Avenue.
13. A 2004 Mercedes E320 was stolen from a driveway in the 9100 block of Pelham Parkway between 5 p.m. Oct. 11 and 7 a.m. Oct. 12. The vehicle had two sets of keys, both of which are still in the possession of the vehicle owner.
14. An Apple iMac desktop computer was reported stolen from a home in the 8900 block of Mohawk Road on Oct. 11. A basement window was removed sometime in the last 10 days, and several boxes in the basement had been rummaged through. The computer was inside a box in the basement.
15. A 48-year-old Bayside man was cited for drunken driving after his vehicle was found disabled on the railroad tracks at Dean Road and Poplar Drive at 7:40 p.m. Oct. 11. The man admitted to drinking alcohol. His blood alcohol content was 0.09.
16. A 25-year-old Fox Point man was cited for his second drunken driving offense at 4:36 a.m. Oct. 14. An officer saw him driving with a defective taillight and attempted to conduct a traffic stop at Port Washington Road and Bradley Road. The vehicle continued westbound and turned into the parking lot for The Porticos apartment complex, 500 W. Bradley Road. The driver said he saw the officer's emergency lights and siren, but did not not stop because he wanted to park his mother's car.
17. A 73-year-old Brown Deer man experienced a medical emergency while driving in the 8500 block of Fox Croft Lane at 9:39 p.m. Oct. 14. The vehicle traveled through several yards and hit a village of Fox Point sign before landing in a ditch. The driver walked to Jose's Blue Sombrero, 8617 N. Port Washington Road, to call police dispatch.
18. A minivan with no license plates parked in the Motel 6 parking lot, 5485 N. Port Washington Road, attempted to drive away from police at 6:20 p.m. Oct. 5. The vehicle was stopped and evacuated. In the glove compartment, the officer founded a loaded pistol and a bag with 96 ecstasy pills. Four oxycodone pills were found in one man's pocket and about 0.05 grams of cocaine was found in his wallet. The case will be referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office for numerous charges against the 19-year-old Milwaukee woman, 23-year-old Milwaukee man and 29-year-old Milwaukee man in the car.
19. On the heels of a similar incident reported two days earlier, a Glendale police officer learned Oct. 4 that two 17-year-old students at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, were sharing naked pictures with each other — and eventually sharing those photos with other students. The girl said the boy, her ex-boyfriend, mentioned something about nude photos of her on social media. Both students are thought to have shared nude photos of each other with their classmates.
20. A 24-year-old Stevens Point woman was cited for drunken driving after a caller saw her vehicle hit a guard rail on I-43 at 10:56 p.m. Oct. 8. She pulled over onto the 5600 block of Milwaukee River Parkway, where an officer found her. Her blood alcohol content was 012.
21. A 58-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his fifth drunken driving offense at 1:29 a.m. Oct. 6 after he was seen driving west in the eastbound lane on Mill Road near Willow Glen Lane. His blood alcohol concentration was 0.15.
22. A Porsche was flipped over on its side after someone attempted to load it onto a flatbed trailer at Umansky Motor Cars, 1400 W. Silver Spring Drive. The attempted theft was reported at 8 a.m. Oct. 6.
23. A 32-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for OWI, fleeing an officer and marijuana possession at 2:21 a.m. Oct. 9. An officer saw him driving without headlights in the 2200 block of Silver Spring Drive. When the officer tried to stop the car, it sped away before crashing into a pole in the 4300 block of Silver Spring Drive. One gram of marijuana and a small vial of hash oil was found in the vehicle.
24. A 17-year-old Muskego girl was found intoxicated in the staff lounge at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, during the homecoming dance at 9 p.m. Oct. 7. She was cited for underage possession of alcohol, as she had a water bottle filled with liquor.
25. A 16-year-old Glendale girl was cited for underage alcohol possession after she was found unable to walk in the bathroom at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, at 9:18 p.m. Oct. 7. She admitted to drinking alcohol in her car before coming to the dance. Two water bottles filled with liquor were found in her car.
26. A 17-year-old Milwaukee girl and a 16-year-old Milwaukee girl were cited for retail theft after they allegedly stole 18 pairs of men's underwear valued at $491 from Boston Store, 5701 N. Lydell Ave.
27. A 16-year-old Brown Deer boy was arrested for theft at 3:34 p.m. Oct. 5 after he allegedly stole $500 worth of gift cards from his employer, Pick 'n Save, 6969 N. Port Washington Road.
28. A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft after allegedly stealing 26 items worth $328 from Old Navy, 5810 N. Bayshore Dr., at 2 p.m. Oct. 6.
29. A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested at 3:16 pm. Oct. 6 for stealing $440 from the cash register over two incidents at his workplace, Subway, 5800 N. Bayshore Dr.
30. On Oct. 14, police stopped a vehicle on Lake Drive and Marion Street for excessive speeding and for an unreadable registration plate. The driver was subsequently arrested for possession of THC, second offense.
31. A 2011 Acura was stolen between midnight and 7:50 a.m. Oct. 14 from a driveway in the 4000 block of Stowell Avenue.
32. Police assisted the North Shore Fire Department on Oct. 10 after a utility pole was on fire behind 4480 N. Woodburn Street. The fire caused alarms to go off at several area businesses, and the power was out in the 4000 block of Oakland Avenue due to the incident. Police assisted in street traffic control and We Energies responded to the scene.
33. After initially being pulled over for speeding on Oct. 10, a male driver was taken into custody on Montclaire Avenue and Lake Drive on a confirmed warrant and for possession of drug paraphernalia.
34. A resident at 1305 E. Henry Clay St. came home Oct. 10 to find someone standing in the breezeway between her attached garage and home. The suspect fled east through her yard and into the parking lot of Jack Pandl's Whitefish Bay Inn. Video from the restaurant showed the actor entering the passenger side of an older, white sedan and leaving the scene. The resident reported $120 was stolen from a second-floor office. The suspect used a broom from the restaurant to break a window on the locked entry door to the home to get inside.
35. On Oct. 11, police responded to Sendik’s Food Market, 500 E. Silver Spring Drive, for a trespassing complaint. The store manager said a man in his early 30s has been coming into the store for the last several days, talking loudly to himself and being rude to customers. When he was approached and asked to leave, he refused. He later went to Winkies, 629 E. Silver Spring Drive, where he was also disorderly and refused to leave. Police advised him not to return to either business.
36. A female resident in the 5000 block of N. Sheffield Ave., reported her neighbor on Oct. 12 for using weed killer and accidentally killing one of her flowers that borders her residence. She also told police she thinks the same neighbor is closing a rear fence panel and calling her using different ring tones.
37. Police responded to Shoreland and Monrovia avenues after a report that the occupants of a gray vehicle were pulling on door handles of parked cars and attempting to enter them. The vehicle fled south on Shoreland Avenue after seeing the police squad. The car crashed at Shoreland and Lakeview. Three occupants fled on foot and were taken into custody. They were later transferred to local hospitals for medical treatment.
This is source I found from another site, main source you can find in last paragraph
Source : http://www.jsonline.com/story/communities/northshore/crime/police-reports/2017/10/18/north-shore-police-reports-teens-pistol-whip-man-walmart-parking-lot/769645001/